- As used by bike couriers and pro messengers in the world’s biggest cities
- Huge 80-litre volume
- Removable cargo protector tray to keep contents stable and upright in the pack
- Moulded back panel with EVA foam
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design
- Reflective chrome screen print on bottom keeps riders visible at night
- Industrial-strength hook and loop shoulder mounting accessory straps
- Durable 1050d nylon outer shell with welded waterproof liner
Sustainability through Longevity - Chrome makes incredibly durable products built to last a lifetime. They stand behind the quality of their bags with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects
Over two decades ago, Chrome made their first bag using a Juki sewing machine, a few yards of industrial-grade nylon, some military grade truck tarpaulin and a seatbelt buckle salvaged from an old car. That original messenger bag with its signature buckle was soon adopted by bike couriers across the globe and became an urban icon.
Today, Chrome Industries remain committed to making useful, durable gear for people who live, work and ride in the city. Everything they do celebrates the beating heart of the city and the unique collisions of creativity, culture and community that form the essential elements of urban life. These products are purpose-built for those who work hard, play hard and ride hard.