- Thermo 3D double wall vacuum-insulation keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- Fits most car cup holders
- Enduring 18/8 stainless steel construction doesn’t transfer flavour and leaves no metallic aftertaste
- Wide-mouth design is easy to fill and clean, and ice-cube compatible
- Patented leakproof threaded lid twists on to prevent spills and leaks
- Ergonomic angled grab handle is easy to pull from a bag or pack
- Safe and durable Hardshell Powder Coat finish preserves product appearance, keeping it beautiful no matter where you go
- 100% BPA free
- Capacity: 591 ml
- Size: 25.40 x 6.98 cm
- Weight: 308 g
Eco Certified - MiiR is a certified B Corp, the highest distinction for companies committed to making environmental and social responsibility a core part of their business operations
Environmental Initiatives - Through their membership with 1% for the Planet, MiiR donate 1% of every sale to carefully chosen social and environmental causes
Eco Commitment - MiiR have committed themselves to A) reducing their emissions to achieve Net Zero by 2030, B) Minimising the impact of materials, manufacturing, and distribution, and C) Maximising product lifespans, reusability, and circularity
Plastic pollution is one of the major issues facing our planet, and single-use plastic water bottles are a big part of the problem. But people need water. That’s why MiiR saw the potential to create a better breed of reusable drinkware – bottles and flasks that could go from home to office to gym and beyond, combining style and functionality in one sleek design. The result was a range of premium stainless-steel vessels that make the perfect everyday bottles, with double wall vacuum insulation to keep drinks hot or cold, plus leakproof lids with easy-grab handles. MiiR subsequently applied this considered design approach to coffee accessories, creating minimalist storage canisters and coffee drippers.
But in the words of founder Bryan Papé, MiiR is ‘more than well-designed drinkware’. It’s also a brand dedicated to helping the millions of people around the world without direct access to clean drinking water. That’s why every MiiR flask, bottle, cup or coffee canister sold helps to fund life-changing community and environmental projects. MiiR’s rigorous approach to transparency and accountability has enabled the brand to become a certified B Corp, certified climate neutral, certified Evergreen and a member of 1% for the Planet. So, this is drinkware that truly does make a difference.