- Semi-universal vehicle attachment system
- Provides more wind, sun and rain protection than most traditional square tarps
- Simple one-pole construction with a sturdy 25mm steel pole included and centre attachment strap for additional mounting possibilities
- Comes with heavy duty steel stakes and guylines
- Shark-mouth carry bag for quick and easy pack-up
- Material: 68D Poly / 1200 mm / CO
- Capacity: Variable
- Peak Height: 240 cm
- Floor Area (Flat): 120 ft3
- Length: 337 cm
- Width: 420 cm
- Packed Weight: 3.77 kg
- Packed Size: 58 x 18 x 18 cm
Sustainability through Longevity: Lifetime warranty from Kelty
You’ll probably find a Kelty pack or tent at every trailhead and campground in the 50 states, from Alaska to New Mexico. They’re one of the biggest and best-loved US outdoor gear brands. In fact, American entrepreneurial spirit is in Kelty’s DNA. Just as Henry Ford is forever associated with the Ford Motor Company, Kelty is closely associated with its founder, Asher ‘Dick’ Kelty. A tireless inventor and passionate outdoorsman, Kelty developed a host of innovations in outdoor gear, including the first aluminium frame backpack, the first waist-belt, the first padded shoulder straps and the first zippered pockets. Those are all design elements that are still found on almost every quality trekking pack sold today.
In the 1960s and 70s, these technical advances were so ground-breaking that Kelty packs were carried on expeditions to Everest, K2, Cholatse and Antarctica. But just as importantly, Kelty’s affordable and widely available packs encouraged thousands of Americans to explore the backwoods and mountains of their own country.
Today, Kelty is still dedicated to getting everyone outdoors, with a wide range of sleeping bags, tents and other outdoor equipment – including, of course, its iconic packs.