- Sold in 3-packs featuring iconic cover artwork by the artists of The Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series
- This Series D features Grand Teton, Arches and Sequoia National Parks
- Covers printed on a variety of coloured 100-lb. cover stocks from the French Paper Company of Niles, Michigan, using a custom, five-color process that started with under-printing white ink
- Each book features a brief history of the park on its inside back cover, a spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside front cover, and 48 pages to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories
- Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White” stock with a fine, 1-color application of “Green Earth” soy-based Toyo ink
- Printed with 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7 mm × 4.7 mm) graph grid pattern
- Precision rounded corners
- Printed and manufactured in the USA
- Field Notes donates five percent of retail and wholesale purchases to the National Parks Service
Ethically Sourced Materials - All of Field Notes paper suppliers are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), an industry/environmental group that ensures paper is manufactured responsibly. Most of their cover papers come from the French Paper Co. in Niles, Michigan. French is a small family company with an impressive environmental record: they've run on hydroelectric power generated right at the plant for almost 100 years.
They say that ‘the devil is in the detail’. And when it comes to details, Field Notes take their pocket memo books and desktop notebooks very seriously. Paying meticulous attention to every element of the design and manufacturing process, they spend hundreds of hours thinking about the best cover stocks, paper grades and print inks. Heck, even the colours of the staples they use to saddle-stitch their notebooks are carefully chosen to complement each design.
The result is a collection of beautiful notebooks, all proudly printed and manufactured in the USA, that are the perfect place to scribble quick sketches, jot down ideas, record thoughts, make notes or compile lists. In fact, whatever you use them for, Field Notes books are the ideal companion for work, travel and everyday life. Write on.