- Essential accessory for your Pack & Carry Fireplace or the campfire
- Three-piece fire tools set consists of poker, shovel and tongs
- All are made from durable steel with high-quality riveted bamboo handles
- Includes handy carry case made from sturdy cotton canvas
- Designed in Japan
- Material: Steel and bamboo
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Dimensions: 520 mm Length
- Size Stowed: 150 x 600 mm
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story