1. The promoter is: WildBounds Ltd whose registered office is at 35 Brookgate, Bristol BS3 2UN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of WildBounds, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Wild Bounds Instagram page.
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 25 March 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter the competition, simply share a photo of your favourite piece of kit that comes with you on all your adventures, using #stayboundless and #gsiwildbounds, and tell us what makes it great.
- After entries have closed, WildBounds will select a winner based on our favourite picture and story. Please see clause 12 below for information on how we will contact the winner.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The prize is as follows: 1 x GSI Pinnacle Camper set worth £165 (SRP).
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, Instagram user details and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com