- Features new Kelty Quick-Corner Technology for super fast set-up
- Three large mesh windows so you can enjoy a breeze without letting the bugs in
- Front wall and window covers toggle for privacy
- Shark Mouth duffel for easy pack-up, which can be easily carried across your body
- Keep it secure with sandbags and stakes (included)
- Fly Fabric: 68D Polyester 1000 mm
- Poles: Fiberglass
- Packaged weight: 2.9 kg
- Floor area: 4.2 m2
- Packed Size: 66 x 20.32 x 12.7 cm
- Number of Poles: 3
Sustainability through Longevity: Lifetime warranty from Kelty
You’ll probably find a Kelty pack or tent at every trailhead and campground in the 50 states, from Alaska to New Mexico. They’re one of the biggest and best-loved US outdoor gear brands. In fact, American entrepreneurial spirit is in Kelty’s DNA. Just as Henry Ford is forever associated with the Ford Motor Company, Kelty is closely associated with its founder, Asher ‘Dick’ Kelty. A tireless inventor and passionate outdoorsman, Kelty developed a host of innovations in outdoor gear, including the first aluminium frame backpack, the first waist-belt, the first padded shoulder straps and the first zippered pockets. Those are all design elements that are still found on almost every quality trekking pack sold today.
In the 1960s and 70s, these technical advances were so ground-breaking that Kelty packs were carried on expeditions to Everest, K2, Cholatse and Antarctica. But just as importantly, Kelty’s affordable and widely available packs encouraged thousands of Americans to explore the backwoods and mountains of their own country.
Today, Kelty is still dedicated to getting everyone outdoors, with a wide range of sleeping bags, tents and other outdoor equipment – including, of course, its iconic packs.
Kelty Cabana Tent Instructions