- Rounded glass design showcases the beautiful hues of different teas and lets you observe tea leaves as they bloom, while also allowing for full infusion
- Secure lid stays in place when you pour
- Minimal parts ensure the teapot easy to use and wash
- Large arched handle offers a firm and comfortable grip, providing plenty of space between your hand and the hot surface of the glass
- Glass jug is microwave and dishwasher safe
- Designed in Japan
- Dimensions: D 78 x H 110 x W 138 mm
- Capacity: 450 ml
- Microwave, direct fire (tealight candle only) and dishwasher safe
- Do not use on direct fire with exception of tea light candle
- Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water
- Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool
- Sudden temperature change may break or shatter the product
- While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it and do not place it on a wet cloth or a wet surface
Established in 1972, Kinto started out as a wholesaler of tableware in Shiga, Japan. They eventually began developing their own line of products, with a passion to create products that bring comfort and inspiration into the everyday life.
Usability and aesthetics - Kinto as makers, value the balance between these two elements. Products with an ease of use is comforting to all the senses and lead to a growing fondness over time. Kinto's collections are developed with an aim to propose a thoughtful and comfortable lifestyle.