- Heat resistant so can be used close to the fire pit
- Collapsible design so you can fold it up and take it anywhere
- Rounded legs for a stable base and use on a variety of surfaces
- A Single Tray Unit can be inserted for additional storage
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Dimensions: L 496 × W 332 × H 400 mm
- Size Stowed: L 450 × W 332 × H 78 mm
- Top Board: Stainless steel
- Stand: Aluminium alloy
- Cover: Polyester
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story