- Made in lightweight but durable nylon
- Triple-stitched construction
- Rot-proof & machine-washable
- Comes with an express setting bag for quick set-up and pack-down, which also doubles as a pillow or storage pouch.
- Simple and secure stainless steel S-hook hanging system
- Less than a minute to put up
- Length 320cm hook-to-hook
- Materials are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified free from harmful substances
- 10-year warranty on manufacturing defects and materials
- Dimensions: 320 x 200 mm
- Weight: 600 g
- Carrying Capacity: 200 kg
- Material: High grade parachute nylon
Whether you're a seasoned tree-dweller or just hammock-curious, big-hearted Balinese brand Ticket to the Moon makes the best nylon parachute hammocks out there. Which they should, really, when you consider that these sultans of swing have been in the game since the 90s. Lightweight, quick-drying and machine-washable, their hammocks are handmade to the highest standards.
In fact, the only real trouble with a Ticket to the Moon hammock is persuading yourself to roll out of it and set out on an adventure – but fortunately the speedy S-hook hanging system and specially designed pack sack make it a breeze to take your hammock with you on your travels.
In a world of outsourcing, murky supply chains and exploitative manufacturing processes, Ticket to the Moon’s approach is refreshingly straightforward. All their stuff is designed and produced in-house at their Bali HQ – where the folk making your hammocks get good salaries, decent working hours and pensions, plus a cut of the annual profits. And it must be a pretty sweet place to work because they reckon no-one's handed in their notice since 1996. Materials are locally sourced and often reclaimed or upcycled, while for more than 15 years they've also been funding a foundation that works with indigenous Sumbanese Kodi people in Indonesia to help improve their living conditions and resilience. All of which is nice to think about as you swing gently from side-to-side in the sunshine.