- Comes with a nylon carry case
- Folds down to a compact size so perfect for taking to the park or going camping
- Sturdy and stylish for garden or patio use
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Weight Capacity: 113 kg
- Dimensions: L 58 × W 65 × H 86 cm
- Size Stowed: L 16 × W 18 × H 101 cm
- Bamboo Handles: Aluminium
- Canvas: Stainless Steel
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story