- Resistant silicone ring provides secure fit to eliminate cowboy coffee by keeping excess grounds from escaping during plunging process
- Durable, high-temperature plastic and micro-filter reduces sediment in the pot and provides smooth, rich flavour
- Brew the best coffee at breakfast or use the basket to steam fresh fish or vegetables at dinner
- Stem detaches from the basket and easily stow in your cup
- Compatible with: .8L & 1L Tall
- Weight: 36 g
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 14.8 cm
- Compatible With: Flash, MicroMo, Zip
The Jetboil has proven itself time and time again as a reliable, easy to use all-in-one personal cooking system that is adept at brewing up in a portaledge midway up a 3,000ft rock face or in the porch of an expedition tent in some of the world’s most remote places.
That versatility and simplicity makes it the ideal camp stove for both aspiring and accomplished adventurers embarking on all sorts of trips and expeditions, from big wall climbs to weekend wild camps. But its contemporary popularity means it is easy to forget just what an original and innovative idea the notion of all all-in-one personal cooking system actually was when Jetboil was first unveiled to the world, back in 2001.