- Exceptional EDC pouch designed to organise your cables, keys, pens and other everyday essentials
- Perfect for working professionals and creative individuals
- Can also be used as a wash bag for travel and everyday use
- Built from sustainably produced woven fabric and high-quality, environmentally certified leather
- Features two internal pockets and a discreet slip with magnetic closure for organising contents
- Can be collapsed when not in use
- Designed in Australia, in Melbourne’s trendy Fitzroy district
- Size: 225 x 140 x 58 mm
- Materials: Woven fabric and premium leather
- Three year warranty
- Premium leather hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols
- Less water used in fabric production compared to cotton products
A slim, sophisticated profile, exceptional materials and an intelligent and considered design — if you were designing a wallet, we reckon those three criteria would be pretty high in your priorities. It’s also the exact same thought process that a collective of designers and craftsmen had in the early 00’s in Bells Beach, a small coastal town along Australia’s Great Ocean Road. After a few years of tinkering and perfecting their design — and a move to Melbourne’s trendy Fitzroy district — Bellroy was born; their impact on the everyday carry industry has been seismic.
Now a respected brand with a dedicated global following, Bellroy have expanded their range to include backpacks, passport holders, pouches and a whole slew of wallets, from zip-up coin pouches to premium leather models. Despite that growth, these Aussies are keeping their feet on the ground - Bellroy is a certified B Corp, striving to reduce their impact on the environment as much as possible. From travel folios and wash bags to everyday backpacks and wallets, Bellroy exists to provide the very best carry items - invariably, their fusion of considered design and premium materials means that their products are exactly that. The best.