- A secure slidelock slides in both directions to easily open, securely close and fill reservoir
- The handy pincher grip allows for easy one-handed filling
- A high mount and quick disconnect offers fast, easy access—no more digging down in your pack
- A leak-proof shut-off valve instantly stops flow and offers reliable stowing
- The semi-rigid centre baffle offers low-profile support and makes for easy cleaning and drying
- The self-sealing bite valve improves flow along with new, larger 5/16" drink tube
- Embedded Silver-ion protects clean water from mould & bacteria
- All materials are certified taste-free, BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free
- Made in Ireland
- Made in Ireland
- Capacity: 1.5 litre
- Weight: 160 g
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 33 cm
- Film: Polyurethane / Polyethylene
- Bite valve material: Silicone
Local Manufacturing - Made in Ireland. Platypus ensures quality construction and minimal impact to the environment by making Platy products in the same area they are sold.
Environmental Initiatives - Platypus not only supports organisations including IMBA, Evergreen MTB, and the PCTA, but they also get out and do trail work themselves.
When it comes to doing anything active in the great outdoors, from trail running to backpacking, thirst is one of the biggest enemies. Without adequate hydration to fuel your body, you can’t perform at your best. And not only that – if you’re thirsty, you’re dehydrated. In the worst-case scenarios, that can become a life-threatening problem.
That’s why US brand Platypus made it their mission to offer the finest, adventure-ready hydration and water filtration products on the planet. They’ve now been at it for over 20 years, fine-tuning their designs to develop highly effective, durable and taste-free bottles, bladders and filters. They even have their own certified, world-class water laboratory, which enables them to research, develop and test innovative technologies for a variety of end uses, from town to trail.
It seems that when water geeks, lab technicians, researchers, designers, directors and worker bees come together, with a shared love for outdoor adventure, the result is H2awesome.