- StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls protect contents and keep loads under control. When not fully stuffed, bag compresses to a smaller size
- Travel Sentry ID tag smart luggage identification service to help reconnect you with your bag if it gets lost
- Multiple grab handles
- Internal organisation and pockets
- Dual Tube, buttonless trolley handle
- Extra-wide High Road Chassis stabilises large loads, with robust, multi-terrain oversized wheels
- Alloy peripheral frame and centre handle stays
- Lower compartment with floating pocket
- Daylite add-on compatible
- Capacity: 45L
- Weight: 2.80 kg
- Dimensions: 60 H x 42 W x 31 D cm
- Main: bluesign® approved recycled 460D high-tenacity nylon ripstop, PFAS-free DWR
- Accent: Recycled 1680D ballistic polyester, PFAS-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign® approved recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
Sustainable Materials - Constructed with high quality bluesign-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFAS-free DWR.
Recycled Materials - Constructed with recyled nylon
The Osprey story started in California in the 1970s, with one man, a sewing machine and a vision to make the world’s best outdoor packs. Today, it’s one of the most recognisable rucksack brands, relied on by athletes like Olympian Victoria Pendleton and elite mountaineers like Himalayan record-breaker Nirmal Purja.
All of Osprey's packs share the same twin hallmarks of fit and comfort. In fact, Osprey was an early adopter of breathable mesh, ergonomic hip-belts and packs designed specifically to fit women. Breathable back panels are still a feature of all their packs, and all except their most lightweight bags come with adjustable back-lengths for a perfect fit.
And in a world where outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, many Osprey packs are made from durable recycled fabrics, while all feature PFC-free water-repellent coatings.