Garden Trading

Moreton Tray Table

Colour: Spruce

Folding tray table with a touch of class

Is it a tray or is it a side table? Well hold your horses, it’s both. Load it up with gin, Mini Cheddars and some of those fancy olives from the deli counter, carry it out into the garden, slot it onto the top of the folding legs, and you’re at least 90% of the way to an al fresco cocktail party. (The other 10% should probably include some friends.) This folding tray table is part of Garden Trading's more modern-looking Moreton range, crafted from hard-wearing and weatherproof spruce with a dark stain that gives it serious Scandi vibes. The stand folds down flat for easy storage, and rubber stoppers on the feet will keep it rock steady on your patio. It's such a useful bit of kit that we'd be tempted to use it indoors too

  • NOTE: The delivery lead time for this item is 7-10 working days.

    • Detachable tray converts into a side table with a folding stand
    • For indoor and outdoor use
    • Crafted in spruce with a weatherproof black stain
    • Stand folds flat for storage
    • Rubber stoppers on feet
    • Cover or store inside during the winter months
    • Dimensions (H x W x D): 55 x 55 x 45 cm
  • Manufactured Locally -This product is made in Poland

  • Combining traditional values with modern style, Garden Trading is a family-owned business based in the heart of peaceful west Oxfordshire. Equally inspired by city living and the British countryside, the brand’s carefully curated collections are all designed and developed in-house.

    At the heart of the business is founder Jon Holloway, whose vision back in 1994 was to offer well-designed and high-quality outdoor products for everyday living that would stand the test of time. More than 25 years later, the product range has expanded, but every piece stays true to Jon’s original vision, resulting in a range of practical, functional, simple and stylish homewares to complement every lifestyle.

Perfect for a cuppa in the garden

-Lucy J., Verified Buyer


Free UK Shipping £30+

Simple & Free Returns

Brilliant Customer Service

Don't Miss