- Made from a mix of merino wool and polyamide for warmth and durability
- Made using mulesing-free merino wool from New Zealand
- Thin to fit under most gloves
- Touch point on the thumb and forefinger so you can use touch screens without removing your gloves
- Glove Type: Liner
- Polyamide & ZQ™️ Merino wool: Mulesing-free merino wool from New Zealand.
- Brushed inside
- Touch point, Fits most models
- Machine Washable
- Merino wool: Mulesing-free merino wool from New Zealand
Sustainability through longevity - Hestra makes high quality gloves that are highly durable. A long product life reduces the consumption of raw materials and lowers the impact on the environment.
Ethically Sourced Materials - Hestra uses mulesing-free merino wool sourced from New Zealand.
Hestra Gloves are manufactured in their own factories and they personally buy all leather, fabric, wool and other materials. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the small village Hestra, Sweden. Hestra has presence all over the world and manufacture gloves for sports, fashion and professional uses.In 2015, they produced over 2 million pairs of gloves