- Crafted in cast iron
- Legs are made from powder coated iron
- The bowl is detachable from the stand
- The bowl hasn’t been treated so it will age over time to an attractive natural rusty finish
- The fire pit can be left out most of the time, just store it away in the depths of winter or during harsh weather conditions
- Made for use with fire wood and charcoal, not coal
- Not recommended for cooking on
- Dimensions: H 28 x Diameter 66 cm
Idbury Fire Pit assembly instructions
Combining traditional values with modern style, Garden Trading is a family-owned business based in the heart of peaceful west Oxfordshire. Equally inspired by city living and the British countryside, the brand’s carefully curated collections are all designed and developed in-house.
At the heart of the business is founder Jon Holloway, whose vision back in 1994 was to offer well-designed and high-quality outdoor products for everyday living that would stand the test of time. More than 25 years later, the product range has expanded, but every piece stays true to Jon’s original vision, resulting in a range of practical, functional, simple and stylish homewares to complement every lifestyle.