- Weighs just 33 grams
- Waterproof welded construction
- Dry-Through Technology lets water evaporate through case when closed
- Flexible fabric design adapts to size of your contents, roll more times for more compact case
- Hypalon hang loop for hanging in the shower
- Flat bottom design sits on counters for convenient access
- Hypalon® rolltop closure + YKK® buckle
- BPA- and PVC-free
- Capacity: 90 ml
- Maximum size: 24.1 x 9.5 x 13.9 cm
- Weight: 33.2 g
Ethically Sourced Materials - Matador uses Cordura because it maintains utility and durability, thus reducing manufacturing waste and enhancing recycling initiatives
Sustainability Through Longevity - Matador are committed to building long-lasting products. If your Matador product is ripped, broken, or damaged, they may be able to fix it instead of replacing it, no matter how old your product is
Matador travel equipment is designed and tested at the headquarters in Boulder, Colorado. As a design centric brand, they live in the environment that their products are designed for.
Matador are focused on engineering high performance travel equipment. Their strengths in design, material technology, and construction give them an edge in developing innovative products that bring outdoor expertise to the pursuit of travel.