- Highly water-resistant daysacks; ideal for winter day trips and lightweight weekend hiking trips
- Exceptionally light 930 g and sturdy; constructed from mid-weight fabrics
- Aluminium stays in the back system support loads of 9-12 kg comfortably
- Close-fitting design of the back panel ensures good carrying stability
- All the seams on the main body and lid are either welded or taped, making the Fastpack highly water-resistant and ideal for use in wet or wintery climates
- Ski-holders at the base of each side can be combined with the side-compression system to carry skis securely
- Capacity: 30 litres
- Load: 7-10 kg (15 kg max)
- Back length: Unisex 1 (45 cm)
- Weight: 930 g
For technical reasons the seams attaching the back panel cannot be sealed, but these are largely protected from the weather by the wearer’s own back.
When New Zealander Carol McDermott first began designing outdoor gear, his main concern was creating lightweight, high-performing kit that would give him an edge in the mountains - you know, the kind of gear without bells and whistles that serious climbers and trekkers crave. So when he founded Lightwave, McDermott didn’t change a thing - and that’s why we love it.