- Ultralight HRC carbon fibre pole designed for fast hiking and trail running
- Z-folding 4-section design with compact folded length of 42cm
- Fitted with the Cross Shark quick-release trigger grip system, providing the support of a hiking grip in a dynamic and comfortable construction for speed-oriented movement in the mountains
- Vario on-the-move adjustment system enables extremely fast length adjustment from 100 to 120cm, even whilst wearing thick gloves in rain, ice and snow
- Redesigned Speed Lock 2 lever is 30% smaller and 25% lighter than its predecessor, while supplying the highest holding force of any external locking system on the market
- Integrated CLD [core locking device] for easy and safe assembly/disassembly of pole
- High-performance internal tensioning cable encased in a durable PE jacket for lifelong fibre protection, with lower segment spring to ensure optimum tension and automatic cable length compensation
- Special inner aluminium sleeves protect the carbon fibre pole sections and ensure a perfect inter-segment connection
- Supplied with low-profile trail running basket and carbide tips
- Length: 100-120 cm
- Diameter: 14 mm
- Pack Size: 42 cm
- Weight: 197 g
- Material: Carbon (HRC)
- Finish: Matt
- Strap: Mesh
Sustainability Through Longevity - Leki products are made to the highest standards of durability and performance, with an unrelenting focus on comfort and security. When a part does fail, LEKI is able to repair 93% of claims
Manufactured Sustainably - LEKI uses the heat generated during the production process to heat their production areas, saving energy. The warm exhaust air from their compressed air systems is used to control the temperature of the production rooms in adjacent locations
If you’re looking to hike further, faster and for longer, here’s our advice: invest in a pair of trekking poles. Because let’s face it, we can always use a little extra speed, stability and support on our adventures. And if you’re in the market for poles, there’s one brand that consistently comes at the head of the pack: Leki.
We mean that literally. Record-breaking mountain athletes, from sky-runners to skiers, are part of the brand’s elite roster. Leki uses their input to continually refine and improve their extensive product range. Or as they put it: “When the best in the world are 100% satisfied, so are we”.
It’s an approach that works in conjunction with meticulous design, technically advanced materials and state-of-the-art construction methods to ensure that Leki poles are the undisputed market leader. If you want proof, how’s this: the company owns more than 250 patents in trekking pole technologies. Which means that when it comes to build quality and performance, Leki truly are poles apart.