- Lightweight yet durable HTS 6.5 aluminium alloy pole designed for classic hikes and treks
- Telescopic 3-section design
- Fitted with the comfortable Aergon Air compact foam grip with a cork-effect insert, ergonomically designed to fit smaller hands
- Vario on-the-move adjustment system enables extremely fast length adjustment from 90 to 125cm, even whilst wearing thick gloves in rain, ice and snow
- Speed Lock 2 Plus lever is 35% lighter and 27% smaller than the previous Speed Lock System, with the same holding force as its predecessor
- Supplied with trekking basket and carbide tips
- Carbon fibre version also available
- Length: 90-125 cm
- Diameter: 16 mm
- Pack Size: 64 cm
- Weight: 237 g
- Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Finish: Matt
Sustainability Through Longevity - Leki products are made to the highest standards of durability and performance, with an unrelenting focus on comfort and security. When a part does fail, LEKI is able to repair 93% of claims
Manufactured Locally - Made in the Czech Republic
Manufactured Sustainably - LEKI uses the heat generated during the production process to heat their production areas, saving energy. The warm exhaust air from their compressed air systems is used to control the temperature of the production rooms in adjacent locations
If you’re looking to hike further, faster and for longer, here’s our advice: invest in a pair of trekking poles. Because let’s face it, we can always use a little extra speed, stability and support on our adventures. And if you’re in the market for poles, there’s one brand that consistently comes at the head of the pack: Leki.
We mean that literally. Record-breaking mountain athletes, from sky-runners to skiers, are part of the brand’s elite roster. Leki uses their input to continually refine and improve their extensive product range. Or as they put it: “When the best in the world are 100% satisfied, so are we”.
It’s an approach that works in conjunction with meticulous design, technically advanced materials and state-of-the-art construction methods to ensure that Leki poles are the undisputed market leader. If you want proof, how’s this: the company owns more than 250 patents in trekking pole technologies. Which means that when it comes to build quality and performance, Leki truly are poles apart.