- Crafted in FSC spruce for an attractive rustic look
- A galvanised sheet metal top provides a hardwearing surface for chopping, carving and other meal prep tasks
- Stained with a grey water stain, not chemically treated
- Comes fully assembled
- Made in Poland
- Dimensions: H 82 x W 70 x D 50 cm
- Height from shelf to drawer: 45.5 cm
- Width between front legs: 52 cm
- Width between side legs: 33 cm
- Weight: 24 kg
Ethically Sourced Materials - Garden Trading use FSC wood and other long lasting woods to build their products, meaning their wood comes from trusted sources and forests which are managed responsibly.
Combining traditional values with modern style, Garden Trading is a family-owned business based in the heart of peaceful west Oxfordshire. Equally inspired by city living and the British countryside, the brand’s carefully curated collections are all designed and developed in-house.
At the heart of the business is founder Jon Holloway, whose vision back in 1994 was to offer well-designed and high-quality outdoor products for everyday living that would stand the test of time. More than 25 years later, the product range has expanded, but every piece stays true to Jon’s original vision, resulting in a range of practical, functional, simple and stylish homewares to complement every lifestyle.