- Clamshell opening with quick-access zipper
- Internal laptop sleeve and several organiser pockets
- Internal divider panel that can be stashed away in a pocket
- Two external zipper pockets (front and top)
- Elastic water bottle pocket
- Attachment points for extra gear
- Ergonomic and adjustable shoulder straps which can be tucked away
- Back padding in dual density EVA foam
- Two grab handles
- Removeable hip belt and sternum strap
- Compression straps
- 28-litre capacity
- Made in eco-friendly, durable and water-resistant Dyecoshell nylon-blend fabric
- Weight: 1.45 kg
- Volume: approx. 28L
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 50 x 32 x 19 cm
- 800D x 660D Nylon PU
- Dope Dyed: environmentally friendly and durable
- 300D x 150D polyester lining, fabric dyed
- YKK "Water-R" Zipper: very robust and water-repellent
Eco Initiatives - Through their membership with 1% for the Planet, HEIMPLANET donate 1% of every sale to carefully chosen social and environmental causes.
Sustainability Through Longevity - All HEIMPLANET products are built to withstand the harsh test of time. They use only durable materials that are crafted to ensure long-lasting performance even in the toughest environments. They back up the durability of their products with a lifetime warranty.
We’ve all been there… trying to pitch a tent at the end of a long day when the rain’s lashing down and you’re dead on your feet. For the team at HEIMPLANET, their particular low point came during a surf trip on the Portuguese coast in 2003. As they struggled to get their tent up in the dark and the wet, they began to wonder if there might be a better way.
Eight years later, this Hamburg-based outdoor gear brand launched their first quick-pitch inflatable tent. They’ve since followed it up with several more models and a rapidly expanding line of bags, accessories and clothing. Their gear has a distinctively streamlined, almost sci-fi design – it’s genuinely adventure-ready kit that looks smart enough for the city.
But it’s in their eco-credentials that these guys really shine. Not only are they fully paid-up members of 1% For The Planet, but you won’t find anyone out there with more exacting sustainability standards. Concerned that many recycled fabrics on the market weren’t as green or as durable as they could be, HEIMPLANET set about developing their own low-impact ‘Dyecoshell’ material. Their kit is so tough that they offer lifetime repair support, and if you do manage to wear it out then they’ll give you a partial refund if you send it back to them to be recycled into new products.