- Converts from a backpack to a pannier bag
- Pannier cover stows away in the base of the pack when not in use
- Secure roll-top closure
- Made from durable and weatherproof waxed cotton
- Aluminium hardware and fastenings
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Grab handle on the top
- Two side bottle pockets
- Zipped front pocket
- Large internal compartment for a laptop (up to 13")
- Fold-out reflective strip on the front
- Discreet Temple logo on front
- 18–20L capacity
- 18-20 L capacity
- 16 x 29 x 44 cm
- Waxed organic cotton canvas outer
- Organic cotton webbing straps
- Organic cotton inner, back and strap lining
- Aluminium hardware
- Nylon toggle
- Recycled plastic roll-top stiffener
Organic Cotton: Made with organic cotton
Temple Cycles are our neighbours on Bristol’s Brookgate Trading Estate, so you could say we’ve got the inside track on just how wild they are about cycling. We regularly ogle the beautiful custom-built bikes that come out of their workshop, and we watch them zipping off for their group rides on Saturday mornings as we’re packing your orders.
Like WildBounds, Temple Cycles is a business that’s Bristol born and bred, with a massive passion for top-quality adventure goods. They started out restoring vintage bikes, before deciding that they could take those elegant, tried-and-tested designs and translate them into modern city steeds that also take advantage of the latest materials and technology.
Their bread and butter is assembling and tuning the kind of heirloom cycles that you’ll be bequeathing to your grandchildren – but they’ve also developed a whole range of high-end bike accessories, from laser-etched Duracork grips to multi-tools and handmade leather D-lock holsters.
With adventure in their DNA, the team at Temple Cycles have recently turned their attention to bikepacking, and we’re really stoked to be stocking their first impeccably crafted pannier backpack among other products. There are big things ahead for them, so watch this space – we certainly will be.