- The one-piece, self-sealing HyFLO bite valve makes it quicker and easier than ever to hydrate hands-free with a 30% increased flow rate
- An integrated hang/carry loop makes it easy to secure the reservoir in a backpack or elsewhere
- All materials are certified taste-free, BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free
- Embedded silver-ion protects reservoir from mould and bacteria
- Threaded port and 1/4" diameter drink tube make it easily compatible with accessory caps and adaptors
- Made in Ireland
- Made in Ireland
- Capacity: 3 litre
- Weight: 110 g
- Dimensions: 18 x 42 cm
- Film: Polyurethane / Polyethylene
- Spout material: Polyethylene
- Bite valve material: Silicone
Local Manufacturing - Made in Ireland. Platypus ensures quality construction and minimal impact to the environment by making Platy products in the same area they are sold.
Environmental Initiatives - Platypus not only supports organisations including IMBA, Evergreen MTB, and the PCTA, but they also get out and do trail work themselves.
When it comes to doing anything active in the great outdoors, from trail running to backpacking, thirst is one of the biggest enemies. Without adequate hydration to fuel your body, you can’t perform at your best. And not only that – if you’re thirsty, you’re dehydrated. In the worst-case scenarios, that can become a life-threatening problem.
That’s why US brand Platypus made it their mission to offer the finest, adventure-ready hydration and water filtration products on the planet. They’ve now been at it for over 20 years, fine-tuning their designs to develop highly effective, durable and taste-free bottles, bladders and filters. They even have their own certified, world-class water laboratory, which enables them to research, develop and test innovative technologies for a variety of end uses, from town to trail.
It seems that when water geeks, lab technicians, researchers, designers, directors and worker bees come together, with a shared love for outdoor adventure, the result is H2awesome.