- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance
Women's size chart
- 69% Merino Wool
- 27% Nylon
- 4% Lycra® Spandex
Ethically Sourced Materials - Darn Tough source their Merino Wool from America and around the globe. They work closely with their suppliers to ensure that Darn Tough Vermont receives only sustainably sourced Merino Wool from sheep that are not exposed to the practice of mulesing.
Darn Tough socks are covered by an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If their socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair. It's that simple.
If you do want to return a pair, contact us and we'll get that sorted for you.
When it comes to weather, Vermont sees it all. Unpredictable spring snowstorms, summer downpours, blustery falls, bitterly cold winters – you name it, this part of New England gets it. Heck, between late winter and early spring Vermont even has its own unique fifth season, when the dirt backroads turn into quagmires passable only in a truck. The locals call it ‘mud season’.
But all that makes Vermont the perfect testing ground for outdoor gear. And luckily Darn Tough have been turning out their premium all weather performance socks in the heart of the state for three generations and nearly 40 years. These are socks for everything from skiing and snowboarding to hiking, biking and running. So, however you choose to explore the great outdoors, these are guaranteed to be the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned.