- 20oz (590ml) vacuum-insulated cocktail shaker in premium 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, with stunning gunmetal, copper or brushed stainless steel finishes
- Double wall insulation keeps drinks chilled and ensures no condensation build-up on the outside of the shaker
- Removable coupling strainer enables you to mix, shake and pour cocktails on camp, or use the shaker body as a classic highball cocktail glass
- Leak-proof stainless steel plug cap with silicone seal
- Wide mouth opening makes filling easy
- No drip lip for a clean pour every time, guaranteed
- Electrogloss clean technology ensures pure flavour, simply rinse to clean
- Completely plastic-free – no BPA or phthalates
- Compact, lightweight and packable
- Weight: 575 g
- Volume : 590 ml
- 100% 18/8 stainless steel
- BPA & phthalate free
- No plastic
Whether you’re partial to a single malt or a martini, there’s nothing like sitting around a cosy campfire with your favourite drink. It’s the perfect way to toast a great day’s adventure. And while a hip flask is the ideal coat-pocket stash, sometimes you want more than a little nip to take you through an evening of fireside stories under the stars. Of course, you could just swig from a bottle, but that feels a little uncouth.
That’s why we turned to High Camp Flasks. Just like the best bourbon, this premium brand was born in the US: the brainchild of two outdoorsy craft cocktail-lovers who wanted to create the ultimate bar glass for the backcountry. The result was a sleek yet rugged stainless-steel tumbler, perfectly sized to cradle around the campfire. Next came an insulated flask, then a highball cocktail shaker – all designed to be beautifully functional, yet also compact and packable. In short, it’s the best camp drinkware we’ve come across, perfect for adventurous spirits. Cheers!