- Specifically designed for use with the Helinox Chairs
- Provides extra stability on soft ground, such as mud, sand or even snow, preventing your chair from sinking and tipping
- Made from lightweight yet robust nylon mesh with reinforced corner pockets to accommodate chair legs
- Can be secured to the chair with the centre attachment
- Folds for storage and can be packed away with your chair
- Also useful if you use your Helinox chair in your tent, as it effectively spreads the load to minimise damage to tent groundsheets
- Lighter and more packable alternative to the Helinox Vibram Ball Feet
- Material: 50D Poly Monofilament Mesh
||38 x 28.5 x 3 cm
||38.5 x 32 x 3 cm
||42 x 39 x 3 cm
||43 x 48 x 3 cm
||42 x 47 x 3 cm
||25 x 13 x 6 cm
||24 x 15 x 6 cm
||29 x 16 x 6 cm
||31 x 15 x 6 cm
||29 x 18 x 6 cm
It all started with a simple vision – to feel at home, anywhere. For Helinox, that meant developing a collection of supremely comfortable yet lightweight and portable outdoor furniture.
Fast forward a decade or so, and the brand is the unrivalled leader in the field, making what are hands-down the best camping chairs around. But Helinox continues to innovate in both design and materials to refine the function, durability and performance of their chairs, benches, tables, camp beds and accessories.
The result is a range of products ideally suited for all sorts of adventures, from full-on expeditions to weekend camps. Relaxing in the great outdoors has never been so comfortable.
Sustainability through Longevity: Backed by a 5 year warranty