- Rugged, compact classic camp cutlery set
- Made from tough, food-grade 304 stainless steel, which is rust-proof, fire-proof and non-reactive
- Knife, fork and spoon can all be kept together on a sturdy lanyard ring to guard against loss
- Serrated knife makes short work of meats and vegetables
- Space-saving flat profile with lightened handles
- Packed Dimensions: 160 x 36 x 30 mm
- Weight: 94 g
- Material: Stainless Steel
Sustainability Through Longevity: GSI Outdoors products are built to last and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects
The best outdoor gear is stuff that solves a problem – like how to cook on the trail, in all weather. And if a piece of kit solves a particular problem in a unique and effective way, then all the better. GSI Outdoors is a US brand that understands this intimately. It embodies their entire approach to manufacturing outdoor gear. In fact, the clue is even in the name: those three initials, GSI, stand for Gear Solutions and Innovations.
Established back in 1985 and now based in Spokane, Washington, in the heart of the rugged Pacific Northwest, the company is still family-owned. But its passion for great food in the great outdoors is unwavering, even after three decades. The result is a superb range of lightweight cooking equipment designed for backpackers and wild campers. Because nothing sustains your adventures like a hot meal. Besides, as we all know, food always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.