- Pocket-size design
- Weighing, timer & tare function
- Precise measurement from 0.3g to 999.9g in 0.1g increments, then up to 2kg in 1g increments
- Wide weighing range up to 2kg
- Backlit LCD display
- Unit conversion g/oz
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 124 x 77 x 24 mm
- Weight: 128 g
- Materials: ABS, Stainless Steel, Silicon
- Weighing Range: 0.3g - 2 kg
- Scale Interval: 0.3g - 999.9g: d=0.1g | 1kg - 2kg: d=1g
- Max. Count Uptime: 29 minutes and 59 seconds
- Auto. Power Off: After 5 minutes
- Display: Backlight LCD. Dim light after 90 seconds
- Units: g/oz
- Power Source: 1.5V x 2 AAA batteries
The Wacaco story started with a bad cup of coffee. In fact, it started with a truly terrible cup of coffee.
Back in 2013, industrial design graduate Hugo Cailleton was staying in a mid-range hotel on a business trip. He ordered his customary morning espresso, but what arrived was abysmal. Disappointed by this experience, he decided there and then to create a portable espresso machine that would give people access to great coffee wherever they were – on the trail, at a campsite or in a city-centre hotel.
What followed is a classic tale of ingenuity, hard work and perseverance. Hugo built more than ten prototypes to test different mechanisms of coffee extraction. He sought feedback from friends, focus groups and industry professionals. The process took him back to the drawing board more than a few times. But twenty months after that fateful business trip, the Minipresso was born.
Today, the original Minipresso sits alongside the Nanopresso, Pipamoka and a range of accessories designed for travellers, commuters and outdoor lovers. They all put great coffee in your hands, giving you the ability to enjoy full-flavoured espresso or filter coffee anytime, anywhere.