- Stylish hip pouch with lightweight buckle strap
- Keep your everyday stuff safe and in reach
- Can also be worn as a cross-body sling
- Durable 1050d nylon shell with 70d liner
- Water-resistant PU Zipper
- Zipper pulls with slight reflective hit
- Two interior mesh pockets for phone and wallet
- Exterior zip pocket for organization
Over two decades ago, Chrome made their first bag using a Juki sewing machine, a few yards of industrial-grade nylon, some military grade truck tarpaulin and a seatbelt buckle salvaged from an old car. That original messenger bag with its signature buckle was soon adopted by bike couriers across the globe and became an urban icon.
Today, Chrome Industries remain committed to making useful, durable gear for people who live, work and ride in the city. Everything they do celebrates the beating heart of the city and the unique collisions of creativity, culture and community that form the essential elements of urban life. These products are purpose-built for those who work hard, play hard and ride hard.