- 4.5-litre pot is designed for group and large volume cooking
- Ultra-efficient integrated heat exchanger gives fast boil times, with less fuel used
- Compact nesting pot works with the WindBurner Group Stove System for efficient packing
- Stable, self-centring pot fits WindBurner stoves’ deep lip for increased stability
- Made from hard-anodised aluminium with robust fixed handles
- Includes aluminium strainer lid with locking latches
- Volume: 4.5L
- Weight: 590 g
- Width: 21 cm
- Length: 27.5 cm
- Height: 19 cm
A staple of multiple expeditions for more than 50 years, MSR gear is trusted by climbers, mountaineers, explorers and researchers in some of the highest and coldest places on earth. The brand has earned an enviable reputation for turning out reliable, durable, high-performance kit – and has come a long way since its founding by Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy in 1969. Back then, MSR – or Mountain Safety Research, to use its full moniker – was solely focused on improving the safety of climbing equipment. Why? Because Larry knew that better equipment meant greater adventures.
Since then, the product range has grown hugely, but the core ethos remains the same. That’s why MSR gear is characterised by its user-led design that prioritises functionality, simplicity and reliability, wherever you roam in the great outdoors – whether you’re on a weekend camping trip, or perched on a portaledge 2,000ft up one of the world’s big walls.