- 1.8L hard anodised aluminium pot with pot cosy, handle and integrated heat exchanger ensures fast and efficient boil times
- Ideal for boiling water, cooking for two people, quick brews, or as an extra/spare pot
- Securely locks onto WindBurner stove; compatible with all WindBurner Stove Systems
- Supplied with clear BPA-free drinking/straining lid and integrated 850 ml bowl
- Includes gas canister stand
- Designed to leave room to nest an 8-oz gas canister along with the WindBurner stove
- Volume: 1.8 L
- Weight: 370 g
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 20 cm
A staple of multiple expeditions for more than 50 years, MSR gear is trusted by climbers, mountaineers, explorers and researchers in some of the highest and coldest places on earth. The brand has earned an enviable reputation for turning out reliable, durable, high-performance kit – and has come a long way since its founding by Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy in 1969. Back then, MSR – or Mountain Safety Research, to use its full moniker – was solely focused on improving the safety of climbing equipment. Why? Because Larry knew that better equipment meant greater adventures.
Since then, the product range has grown hugely, but the core ethos remains the same. That’s why MSR gear is characterised by its user-led design that prioritises functionality, simplicity and reliability, wherever you roam in the great outdoors – whether you’re on a weekend camping trip, or perched on a portaledge 2,000ft up one of the world’s big walls.