- Soft brushed polar fleece top for warmth
- Water-resistant nylon backing for use outside
- Ideal for picnics, camping, garden, park and outdoor use
- Oversized dimensions gives plenty of room for up to four people to sit (50” x 66”)
- Embroidered edge detailing
Founded by way of California and Hawaii in 2015, Slowtide was the vision of three beach-loving friends who decided it was time to elevate a daily essential into a functional piece of art. When they looked at a beach towel spread out on the sand, they saw a blank canvas – a way to showcase the work of up and coming artists, photographers and creators while producing a premium, sustainable product.
The result is a collection of eye-catching and distinctive towels that are universally useful. And while they look great, it’s not all style over substance. From sourcing eco-friendly fibres to obsessing over details like size, weight, weaving techniques, hanging loops, and reusable packaging, quite frankly, they’ve thought of it all.