- Features a unique switch pad so you can conveniently grind into a V60 dripper – just place the dripper on the prep mat, press against the pad and go
- Offers 44 different grind settings, making it suitable for any pour over method. Select a fine grind for espresso or a coarse grind for cafetieres and Turkish-style stovetop pots
- Extremely fast grinding speed of more than three grams per second, but with minimal heat thanks to stainless steel conical burrs that shave the beans rather than smashing them
- Heavy duty die-cast metal body with non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Practical 8oz/240 g hopper capacity with shutter release and slide gate, so hopper can be removed even if it still contains beans, enabling unused beans to be preserved in an airtight container for freshness
- Supplied with burr cleaning brush and preparation mat for minimal mess
- Made in Japan
North American customers: These units operate on a 230V supply voltage. They will not work with standard power sockets in the US, Canada and Mexico. Use of these units in those countries would require a voltage converter, which typically cost about USD 15 at your local electronics store.
- Dimensions: W 133 x D 220 x H 390 mm
- Coffee grounds capacity: 200 g
Hario represents exceptional quality for brewing specialty coffee and tea at home or in cafés. Wether you're just getting started with brewing filter coffee at home, are looking to upgrade your kit or simply need some more filters - Hario have got you covered.