- Lightweight changing robe
- 100% cotton chambray fabric
- Woven design shows on both sides
- Front kangaroo hand pocket with hidden internal access opening for easier changes
- Double layer printed hood
- Snap front placket with drawcords
- Easy change short sleeve design
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified free from harmful substances
- Cotton is sustainably sourced through the Cotton LEADS programme
- Also available in size S/M
Ethically Sourced Materials - All of Slowtide's cotton is certifiably sourced through the Cotton LEADS program, assuring the material is responsibly produced
If you’re planning to hit the beach or the pool, a towel is one of the first things you grab, right? But it’s not something you really think about. The guys at Slowtide do though. Founded by way of California and Hawaii in 2015, Slowtide was the vision of three beach-loving friends who decided it was time to elevate a daily essential into a functional piece of art. When they looked at a beach towel spread out on the sand, they saw a blank canvas – a way to showcase the work of up and coming artists, photographers and creators while producing a premium, sustainable product.
The result is a collection of eye-catching and distinctive towels that are universally useful. From sourcing eco-friendly fibres to obsessing over details like size, weight, weaving techniques, hanging loops, and reusable packaging, quite frankly, they’ve thought of it all. Inspired by a love for the ocean and other elements of nature, Slowtide blankets, robes and towels are for every lover of the outdoors.