- Made from durable 18-8 food-grade stainless steel that will not taint drinks or leave a metallic taste, with an electro-polished interior to resist stains and odours
- Double-wall vacuum flask design keep drinks hot or cold for 6 hours (hot above 69°C / 156°F, cold below 7°C / 46°F)
- Powder coat exterior finish resists scratches and fingerprints, while staying cool to the touch
- Stainless steel, polypropylene and silicon lid is 100% BPA free
- Designed in Japan
- Dimensions: D 73 x H 197 mm
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Material: 18-8 Stainless steel, Polypropylene, Silicone
- For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or precool the tumbler prior to use by filling in a bit of hot/cold water for 1-2 mins
- Do not put in dry ice or carbonated beverage as the product may expand and break
- Wash and dry well after use, then store it away from other metals to prevent rust
- Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool
- This is a tumbler for beverage. Do not put in boiling water, or use in a microwave or oven
Established in 1972, Kinto started out as a wholesaler of tableware in Shiga, Japan. They eventually began developing their own line of products, with a passion to create products that bring comfort and inspiration into the everyday life.
Usability and aesthetics - Kinto as makers, value the balance between these two elements. Products with an ease of use is comforting to all the senses and lead to a growing fondness over time. Kinto's collections are developed with an aim to propose a thoughtful and comfortable lifestyle.