- Opens right up like a school backpack with panel-zip access
- Adjustable harness with waist belt
- Spacer mesh foam back panel
- Laptop sleeve
- Internal organisation pocket
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Grab handle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- LED light attachment point
- Durable and highly water-resistant fabric
- Weight: 920 g
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 49 x 32 x 22 cm
- Fabric: 400D Nylon TPU Double Coated
The Osprey story started in California in the 1970s, with one man, a sewing machine and a vision to make the world’s best outdoor packs. Today, it’s one of the most recognisable rucksack brands, relied on by athletes like Olympian Victoria Pendleton and elite mountaineers like Himalayan record-breaker Nirmal Purja.
All of Osprey's packs share the same twin hallmarks of fit and comfort. In fact, Osprey was an early adopter of breathable mesh, ergonomic hip-belts and packs designed specifically to fit women. Breathable back panels are still a feature of all their packs, and all except their most lightweight bags come with adjustable back-lengths for a perfect fit.
And in a world where outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, many Osprey packs are made from durable recycled fabrics, while all feature PFC-free water-repellent coatings.