- 2.0-litre hard anodised aluminium pot with handy strainer lid keeps the weight down and provides plenty of cooking capacity for two people
- Set also includes 2 x hot and cold-safe polypropylene DeepDish bowls and 2 x double-wall insulated mugs
- Mugs have room for utensils and can also fit an MSR PocketRocket stove
- Efficient, nesting design saves pack space
- All plastic components are BPA-free
- Weight: 610 g
- Packed Dimensions: 14.5 x 15.2 x 10.2 cm
- Width: 15 cm
- Height: 15.5 cm
A staple of multiple expeditions for more than 50 years, MSR gear is trusted by climbers, mountaineers, explorers and researchers in some of the highest and coldest places on earth. The brand has earned an enviable reputation for turning out reliable, durable, high-performance kit – and has come a long way since its founding by Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy in 1969. Back then, MSR – or Mountain Safety Research, to use its full moniker – was solely focused on improving the safety of climbing equipment. Why? Because Larry knew that better equipment meant greater adventures.
Since then, the product range has grown hugely, but the core ethos remains the same. That’s why MSR gear is characterised by its user-led design that prioritises functionality, simplicity and reliability, wherever you roam in the great outdoors – whether you’re on a weekend camping trip, or perched on a portaledge 2,000ft up one of the world’s big walls.