- Relaxed fit with great coverage
- Makes changing in and out of your wetsuit or swimwear easy, comfortable and warm
- Made from ultra-soft and absorbent 100% “winter weight” cotton
- Double layer cotton hood for warmth and water absorption
- Internal easy access dual pocket that keeps your hands warm and makes changing from the waistline a breeze
- Side slit opening for extra mobility while changing
- Stylish three-button placket and drawcords for cinching up to battle the elements or relax the fit
- Easy change short sleeve design
||25.5" / 65 cm
||31.5" / 80 cm
||41 " / 104 cm
||44.5" / 113 cm
Ethically Sourced Materials - All of Slowtide's cotton is certifiably sourced through the Cotton LEADS program, assuring the material is responsibly produced.
Founded by way of California and Hawaii in 2015, Slowtide was the vision of three beach-loving friends who decided it was time to elevate a daily essential into a functional piece of art. When they looked at a beach towel spread out on the sand, they saw a blank canvas – a way to showcase the work of up and coming artists, photographers and creators while producing a premium, sustainable product.
The result is a collection of eye-catching and distinctive towels that are universally useful. And while they look great, it’s not all style over substance. From sourcing eco-friendly fibres to obsessing over details like size, weight, weaving techniques, hanging loops, and reusable packaging, quite frankly, they’ve thought of it all.