- Women’s reversible insulated jacket ideal for travel and the outdoors
- Made from lightweight repurposed taffeta (Shell: repurposed polyester taffeta and 600mm PU backer. Insulation: 100% 60gsm recycled polyester)
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment
- Reversible with pockets on both sides – two jackets in one
- Elasticated hood, cuffs and hem
- Two zippered hand pockets on the main side and two-way patch and hand pockets on reverse side
- Packs into its own chest pocket
- Classic straight fit
- Weight: 320g
- Shell/Lining: Repurposed Polyester Taffeta With Dwr Finish And 600 Mm Pu Backer
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester (60 gsm)
|Women's Apparel (cm)
|Women's Apparel (Inches)
Ethically Sourced Materials - This product is made with recycled and repurposed polyester
Supports Eco Initiatives - After measuring emissions, Cotopaxi work with CarbonFund and BEF to purchase and offset their carbon emissions
Eco Certifications - Cotopaxi is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment
Cotopaxi’s tagline is ‘gear for good’, and before you roll your eyes at yet another outdoor brand making lofty claims about their eco credentials, these guys really do walk the walk. They’re certified climate neutral, with rigorous ethical manufacturing standards and even a grants scheme that supports organisations fighting global poverty.
They also prioritise the use of recycled and reclaimed materials, which includes some imaginative upcycling – like their ‘Del Día’ range made from repurposed fabrics. Other product lines make use of leftover fabrics discarded by other manufacturers. As well as reducing landfill waste, this also means that the vibrant patchwork-style colourways of many Cotopaxi garments and packs are totally unique.
And that’s the thing about Cotopaxi. Their kit doesn’t just tick the good-guy boxes, it also looks great too – with a retro-inspired aesthetic that channels the best bits of the 80s. Whether it’s a daypack, a bum bag, a windbreaker or a zip-up fleece, their range is built to last and stacked with well-thought-out features for conscientious adventure travellers.