- Panel zip access
- Adjustable and breathable back system
- Internal mesh pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Front storage bungee
- Pole/axe and helmet attachments
- Scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Internal key attachment clip
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- LED light attachment point
- Adjustable torso length
- External hydration access
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- S/M Capacity: 9 L
- L/XL Capacity: 11 L
- Weight: 900/1020 g
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 49 x 25 x 25 cm
- Fabric: 100% Bluesign® Recycled Robic® Nylon
If you're unsure which size is right for you, download the Osprey Pack Size app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Made with 100% recycled and durable nylon canvas
- Made with Bluesign© Approved fabrics
- PFC Free
The Osprey story started in California in the 1970s, with one man, a sewing machine and a vision to make the world’s best outdoor packs. Today, it’s one of the most recognisable rucksack brands, relied on by athletes like Olympian Victoria Pendleton and elite mountaineers like Himalayan record-breaker Nirmal Purja.
All of Osprey's packs share the same twin hallmarks of fit and comfort. In fact, Osprey was an early adopter of breathable mesh, ergonomic hip-belts and packs designed specifically to fit women. Breathable back panels are still a feature of all their packs, and all except their most lightweight bags come with adjustable back-lengths for a perfect fit.
And in a world where outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, many Osprey packs are made from durable recycled fabrics, while all feature PFC-free water-repellent coatings.