- Robust vest built for life in the great outdoors
- Designed as a layering piece, with the hem hitting at the hip. Order your normal size for an oversized fit.
- Made from Teijin Conex Neo fabric, sourced from Japanese textile mills in Snow Peak’s home city of Niigata (comprised of 67% aramid fibres and 33% organic cotton)
- Fire-resistant fabric fends off stray campfire embers and sparks
- Adjustable shoulder straps with FIDLOCK buckles, a zip-front with snap clasp, and a curved hem
- Large hidden chest pockets, dual front patch pockets with hook and loop fastener back pouches for carrying wood, and a left chest loop
- 67% Aramid
- 33% Organic Cotton（FR＋WR finished)
- Teijin Conex Neo® Niigata Fabric
We suggest taking your normal size for a loose fit.
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story