- Detachable water tank with generous 1.25-litre capacity that is easy to fill and clean
- Handy coffee ratio indicators on the water tank
- Variable flow control, which allows you to brew coffee either as immersion or drip. It also allows you to brew variable amounts of coffee without having to worry too much about the grind setting
- Outstanding temperature stability at a constant 94 degrees Celsius, the optimum temperature for brewing coffee
North American customers: These units operate on a 230V supply voltage. They will not work with standard power sockets in the US, Canada and Mexico. Use of these units in those countries would require a voltage converter, which typically cost about USD 15 at your local electronics store.
- Product code: WSP-2A
- Dimensions: H 430 x W 420 x L 270 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
Precison Coffeemaker product manual
Scandinavians care deeply about their coffee. In fact, the Nordic countries make up 5 of the top 6 per capita coffee drinking nations in the world. But their coffee culture is unique, with a love for lighter roasts and drip or filter coffees, as opposed to dark espressos or sweet flavoured lattes.
Scandi design is similarly revered across the globe for its philosophy of functional minimalism, which has given rise to innumerable twentieth century household design icons.
With its highly regarded range of drip coffee makers and grinders, Norwegian brand Wilfa has brought these two cultural pillars together, fusing the Nordic love of coffee with the Scandinavian flair for design. It is a collision of passions and inspirations that has resulted in a set of simple yet simultaneously stylish kitchen essentials that are a delight to use and a joy to own.