- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
- Zipped front stash pocket
- Dual zipped hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zipped mesh pocket with key clip
- Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
- Hidden vertical zip on left side of pack accesses a large pocket for additional storage
- Zipped access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organised and accessible
- Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 72 x 37 x 29 cm
- Fabric: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Recy BSAPP C0
- Volume: 44L
The Osprey story started in California in the 1970s, with one man, a sewing machine and a vision to make the world’s best outdoor packs. Today, it’s one of the most recognisable rucksack brands, relied on by athletes like Olympian Victoria Pendleton and elite mountaineers like Himalayan record-breaker Nirmal Purja.
All of Osprey's packs share the same twin hallmarks of fit and comfort. In fact, Osprey was an early adopter of breathable mesh, ergonomic hip-belts and packs designed specifically to fit women. Breathable back panels are still a feature of all their packs, and all except their most lightweight bags come with adjustable back-lengths for a perfect fit.
And in a world where outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, many Osprey packs are made from durable recycled fabrics, while all feature PFC-free water-repellent coatings.