- A small shoulder bag designed by everyday carry specialists Bellroy
- Two compartments for organising your belongings
- Features a soft-lined sunglasses pouch and key clip
- Built from water-resistant, woven polyester for durability
- Padded panelling on the back increases comfort on the move
- Expands and compresses depending on how much you need to carry
- Magnetic strap on the clasp makes it easy to clip on and off
- Size: 230 x 340 x 100 mm
- Material: Venture-Weave Polyester
- Three year warranty
Certified B Corporation -Bellroy are part of the B Corp movement – a group of certified companies using the power of business to help solve social and environmental problems.
- Less water used in fabric production compared to cotton products
A slim, sophisticated profile, exceptional materials and an intelligent and considered design — if you were designing a wallet, we reckon those three criteria would be pretty high in your priorities. It’s also the exact same thought process that a collective of designers and craftsmen had in the early 00’s in Bells Beach, a small coastal town along Australia’s Great Ocean Road. After a few years of tinkering and perfecting their design — and a move to Melbourne’s trendy Fitzroy district — Bellroy was born; their impact on the everyday carry industry has been seismic.
Now a respected brand with a dedicated global following, Bellroy have expanded their range to include backpacks, passport holders, pouches and a whole slew of wallets, from zip-up coin pouches to premium leather models. Despite that growth, these Aussies are keeping their feet on the ground - Bellroy is a certified B Corp, striving to reduce their impact on the environment as much as possible. From travel folios and wash bags to everyday backpacks and wallets, Bellroy exists to provide the very best carry items - invariably, their fusion of considered design and premium materials means that their products are exactly that. The best.