- The original Brethren Apparel cut
- Ultimate face protection from the elements
- Thermal protection - Ask anyone, no ones ever been cold in a Thug Rug
- Designed to fit over or under your riding lid
- Outer layer fabric - 100% Cotton
- Inner layer Fabric - 100% Polyester Fleece
- Wash at 30°C, in clean water
- Dry Flat
- Not suitable for tumble drying
Brethren Apparel strives to continue as ethically as possible. They realise that their passions in life are very much dependant on the friends they keep and maintaining the environments in which they like to 'play'. They believe in people over profit, quality over quantity and delivering honest and respectable goods to those who want them.
For the brother and sister behind Brethren Apparel, Chris and Aisling, their time spent on the slopes is their raison d’etre, from the lines they’re carving to the people they’re sharing the experience with. It’s the reason they first started building their original Thug Rugs, to keep heading down runs when the cold winter winds grew stronger. Well, that and to express their bold, unabashed style, of course.
Born in the bar and built for the hills, Brethren Apparel is all about reaping the greatest experience possible from your time on the snow, not to mention extending that same attitude and zest for life into the everyday. And if that strikes a chord, welcome to the Brethren.