- The ideal fuel for pellet-fired pizza ovens like the Ooni Fyra
- Beech hardwood pellets light easily, burn efficiently and produce very little ash waste
- Sold in a 3 kg bag, which will last for a good two to three hours of continuous cooking. Your first pizza will cook with just 300 g of pellets
- ‘Food safe’ and also suitable for use in other pellet grills and barbecues
- Note: please store your pellets in a warm, dry place (and not a garden shed). The pellets absorb moisture from the air, which can affect their performance
- 6 mm diameter
- Ash content: ≤0.7%
- Moisture content: <10%
- Calorific value: 4.8KWhr/kg
Environmental Initiatives - Through their membership with 1% for the Planet, Ooni donate 1% of every sale to carefully chosen social and environmental causes. Ooni is also a Grove Level Partner of Eden Reforestation Projects, which means that when you order an Ooni oven, you’re helping to plant trees.
- Store your pellets in a warm, dry place (and not a garden shed). The pellets absorb moisture from the air and this can affect their performance.
- Not all Ooni Pizza Ovens are compatible with pellets. Check your oven's information for more details.
Ooni design, make and sell AMAZING pizza ovens. They’re so AMAZING that lower-case adjectives just don’t do them justice.
Right now, Ooni are selling pizza ovens all over the world. Hot and fast is how you cook truly great pizza - all of their models get hot as hell (that’s 932°F/500°C last time we checked) and cook incredible pizza in only 60 seconds.