- Made from tough 1050D nylon with a tricot liner and 500D TPE tarpaulin reinforcements
- Top zip opening makes it quick to swap out a lens or grab more gear
- Two-point adjustable shoulder strap designed for quick tightening or loosening of strap
- Fold out pockets for memory cards or 120/35mm film doubles as a surface cover for added gear protection
- Padded interior with customizable modular dividers keeps your gear protected
- Fits a full DSLR with a 70-200mm lens
- Wear it cross body or around your waist
||Fits a full DSLR with a 70-200mm lens
- 1050D Nylon bluesign approved
- 500D TPE Tarp
Sustainability through Longevity - Chrome makes incredibly durable products built to last a lifetime. They stand behind the quality of their bags with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects
BLUESIGN Certified Partner - BLUESIGN gives you the assurance that only companies that act responsibly were involved in the manufacture of a product that is designated with the BLUESIGN® product label.
Over two decades ago, Chrome made their first bag using a Juki sewing machine, a few yards of industrial-grade nylon, some military grade truck tarpaulin and a seatbelt buckle salvaged from an old car. That original messenger bag with its signature buckle was soon adopted by bike couriers across the globe and became an urban icon.
Today, Chrome Industries remain committed to making useful, durable gear for people who live, work and ride in the city. Everything they do celebrates the beating heart of the city and the unique collisions of creativity, culture and community that form the essential elements of urban life. These products are purpose-built for those who work hard, play hard and ride hard.